[duxhelp] Re: Word to Dux

  • From: "Mike Gorse" <mike@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <duxhelp@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 6 Aug 2004 14:31:41 -0400

Hi again, Betsy,

Caryn and I were just discussing the error that can come up when "mark print
page breaks" is checked, and she reminded me about the security around
macros in Word.  Are you being prompted about whether or not to allow macros
to run, and could you check your security setting (under Tools, Macros,
Security)?  DBT will give an error if the macro isn't allowed to run.

Regards,
-Mike