[duxhelp] Re: Word to Dux

  • From: "Mike Gorse" <mike@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <duxhelp@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 3 Aug 2004 13:16:24 -0400

Hi Betsy,

I apologize for not answering you the first time you wrote about this.  If
you send me a sample document off list, then we'll take a look at it and see
if there is a way to do what you need to do.  If print page breaks are being
marked, then the code always inserts a [l] code after the page number; there
is no way to change this.  But I'm not sure how you would be getting a [<]
code without looking at the document.

When you get an error about page breaks not being marked, which error are
you getting exactly?  "Error invoking pagebreak macro" is displayed in some
circumstances while "unable to create page map" is displayed for others, so
knowing which error you're getting would help to narrow it down.  There was
a bug which caused the first error to be displayed for some users, but this
should have been fixed in either beta 3 or beta 4 (I can't remember which).

Thanks,
-Mike