[duxhelp] Update for Braille.dot file?

  • From: "Loeffler, Kevin J." <loeffler@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <duxhelp@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 30 Mar 2005 12:58:38 -0500

Susan,

I am told that you are the one to speak with about updating the
Braille.dot
template.  While troubleshooting a macro we frequently use in MS Word, I
came to the conclusion that the Braille.dot file is no longer current
and
needs to be updated.

It is my understanding that Duxbury has changed the ExactTrans style to
ExactTranslation (presumably following installation of SR1, which is
probably about the time that our macro began to fail).  However, the
style available via the current Braille.dot file is apparently still
ExactTrans.

Would it be possible to have the Braille.dot file updated to reflect
this
change in style notation?  We rely heavily on several macros to help us
format MS Word files for import into Duxbury.  This change in the style
name recognized by Duxbury now forces us to spend a good deal of extra
time editing the file.  Please let me know if this is something that is
feasible and if you foresee any sort of timetable.

I believe that the latest version of the Braille.dot file that I have
access
to is dated 1/19/2005.

Thanks.

Kevin--