[duxhelp] Re: Unable to emboss

  • From: "Mark Mercer" <markm@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <duxhelp@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 7 Jun 2004 13:55:57 -0400

Hi Peter, Kevin and All:

I verified Kevin's report.  No embossers at all are installed even with the
power users group enabled under Windows 2000 Pro upon startup.  No embosser
changes are saved unless administrative privileges are enabled.  If a new
user has administrative privileges all previously installed embossers show
up.

Best Regards,
Mark