[duxhelp] Re: Translation Tables

  • From: David Holladay <david@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: duxhelp@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 30 Jul 2004 15:43:24 -0500

To all beta testers:

As we get closer and closer to the home stretch, we need to focus on the
state of DBT.
Perhaps we can set up a separate e-mail list for "off-topic" issues. Or
individuals can send a message to a group
of individuals who are on or off the list.

I need to say that at this point I kind of "jump" when I see there is
another e-mail from a tester -- I quickly check to see "what else is wrong
with dbt today". If this message was directed to my main e-mail, I would
not have the same reaction.

-- David Holladay

P.S. I am really, really interested in issues related to which combination
of contractions work best. But ...