[duxhelp] Re: Translating a translated file

  • From: "Peter Sullivan" <peter@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <duxhelp@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 30 Mar 2006 11:36:27 -0500

George,

I do have a report on file requesting just this: that we should save the
"this has been translated" flag in document files.  As things now stand, we
don't save the flag with the document, so you'll only get the warning if you
keep the document (and thus the application) open through the
double-translation.

I don't have a reference number handy for this request.  Nor do I know if
we'll get to doing it before release.

- Peter

-----Original Message-----
From: duxhelp-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:duxhelp-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx] On
Behalf Of George Bell
Sent: Thursday, March 30, 2006 11:31 AM
To: duxhelp@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [duxhelp] Re: Translating a translated file

Peter,

Just spotted another possible problem.

I opened Tesfaye's **braille** file and selected "Translate"
- NO warning.

From the resultant Text file, I selected "Translate" and DID get a warning.

Shouldn't DBT recognise DXB files as having been translated?

George.

-----Original Message-----
From: duxhelp-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
[mailto:duxhelp-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Rebecca Sherwood
Sent: 30 March 2006 16:24
To: duxhelp@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [duxhelp] Translating a translated file

Hi there,

I just noticed that when I click "Do not display this warning again" 
checkbox to the warning message about translating a file that has already
been translated, I still get the warning message every time I try to
translate an already-translated file.

Rebecca

Tesfaye Mihretu wrote:
> Hello all, yes it does not consume more than 20 cells by
19 lines.  However if you change embosser in Document, it will reformat it
self 40 cells by 25 lines.
> 
> Regards
> Tesfaye
> 
> -----Original Message-----
> From: duxhelp-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
> [mailto:duxhelp-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of George
Bell
> Sent: Thursday, March 30, 2006 10:30 AM
> To: duxhelp@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
> Subject: [duxhelp] Re: Beta 3 has been posted
> 
> Hi Tesfaye,
> 
> I double clicked on your braille file attachment and it
opened and 
> visually displayed 20 cells by 19 lines on screen.
> 
> However, I have to say that having just installed Beta 3,
I have no 
> embossers set up as yet.
> 
> Moreover, when I look at the settings in **Document**
embosser setup, 
> the "No Target Embosser" settings display forty characters
by twenty 
> eight lines.
> 
> George.
> 
> -----Original Message-----
> From: duxhelp-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
> [mailto:duxhelp-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Tesfaye
Mihretu
> Sent: 30 March 2006 15:11
> To: duxhelp@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
> Subject: [duxhelp] Re: Beta 3 has been posted
> 
> Hi all, I download beta 3 this morning and noticed sticky
set up no 
> longer there.  I am attaching a file that supposes to have
20 cells by
> 19 lines set up in 10.5 DBT. When you open this 10.6 beta
3, you will 
> notice 40 cells by 25 lines.
> Can you check?
> 
> Regards,
> Tesfaye from CNIB
> 
> -----Original Message-----
> From: duxhelp-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
> [mailto:duxhelp-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx]
> On Behalf Of Peter Sullivan
> Sent: Wednesday, March 29, 2006 3:47 PM
> To: duxhelp@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
> Subject: [duxhelp] Beta 3 has been posted
> 
> Beta Testers,
> 
> DBT beta 3 has been posted to:
> 
>
http://www.partners.duxburysystems.com/beta.asp?product=DBT.
> 
> Notes about the new beta are included on the page.  I
won't replicate 
> them here, but will work instead to catch up with some
recent (and 
> some
> not-so-recent) communications about the beta.
> 
> Thanks for all of your feedback so far.
> 
> Best Regards,
> 
> Peter
> 
> 
> * * *
> * This message is via list duxhelp at freelists.org.
> * To unsubscribe, send a blank message with
> *   unsubscribe
> * as the subject to <duxhelp-request@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>. You
may also
> * subscribe, unsubscribe, and set vacation mode and other
subscription
> * options by visiting http://www.freelists.org.  The list
archive
> * is also located there.
> * Duxbury Systems' web site is
http://www.duxburysystems.com
> * * *
> 
> 
> Privacy Disclaimer - Français à suivre
>  
> This e-mail message (including attachments, if any) is
intended for 
> the use of the individual or entity to which it is
addressed and may 
> contain information that is priviledged, proprietary,
confidential. If 
> you are not the intended recipient, you are notified that
any 
> dissemination, distribution, or copy of this communication
is strictly 
> prohibited.  If you have received this communication in
error, please 
> notify the sender and erase this e-mail message
immediately.
>
------------------------------------------------------------
> -----------------------
> Déclaration de confidentialité
> 
> Le présent courrier électronique (y compris les pièces qui
y sont 
> annexées, le cas échéant) s'adresse au destinataire
indiqué et peut 
> contenir des renseignements de caractère privé ou
confidentiel. Si 
> vous n'êtes pas le destinataire de ce document, nous vous
signalons 
> qu'il est strictement interdit de le diffuser, de le
distribuer ou de 
> le reproduire. Si ce message vous a été transmis par
erreur, veuillez 
> en informer l'expéditeur et le supprimer immédiatement.
> 
> * * *
> * This message is via list duxhelp at freelists.org.
> * To unsubscribe, send a blank message with
> *   unsubscribe
> * as the subject to <duxhelp-request@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>. You
may also
> * subscribe, unsubscribe, and set vacation mode and other
subscription
> * options by visiting http://www.freelists.org.  The list
archive
> * is also located there.
> * Duxbury Systems' web site is
http://www.duxburysystems.com
> * * *
> 
> 
> Privacy Disclaimer - Français à suivre
>  
> This e-mail message (including attachments, if any) is
intended for the use of the individual or entity to which it is addressed
and may contain information that is priviledged, proprietary, confidential.
If you are not the intended recipient, you are notified that any
dissemination, distribution, or copy of this communication is strictly
prohibited.  If you have received this communication in error, please notify
the sender and erase this e-mail message immediately. 
>
------------------------------------------------------------
----------
> -------------
> Déclaration de confidentialité
> 
> Le présent courrier électronique (y compris les pièces qui
y sont annexées, le cas échéant) s'adresse au destinataire indiqué et peut
contenir des renseignements de caractère privé ou confidentiel. Si vous
n'êtes pas le destinataire de ce document, nous vous signalons qu'il est
strictement interdit de le diffuser, de le distribuer ou de le reproduire.
Si ce message vous a été transmis par erreur, veuillez en informer
l'expéditeur et le supprimer immédiatement.
> 
> * * *
> * This message is via list duxhelp at freelists.org.
> * To unsubscribe, send a blank message with
> *   unsubscribe
> * as the subject to <duxhelp-request@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>. You
may also
> * subscribe, unsubscribe, and set vacation mode and other
subscription
> * options by visiting http://www.freelists.org.  The list
archive
> * is also located there.
> * Duxbury Systems' web site is
http://www.duxburysystems.com
> * * *
> 
> 

* * *
* This message is via list duxhelp at freelists.org.
* To unsubscribe, send a blank message with
*   unsubscribe
* as the subject to <duxhelp-request@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>. You may also
* subscribe, unsubscribe, and set vacation mode and other subscription
* options by visiting http://www.freelists.org.  The list archive
* is also located there.
* Duxbury Systems' web site is http://www.duxburysystems.com
* * *
* * *
* This message is via list duxhelp at freelists.org.
* To unsubscribe, send a blank message with
*   unsubscribe
* as the subject to <duxhelp-request@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>. You may also
* subscribe, unsubscribe, and set vacation mode and other subscription
* options by visiting http://www.freelists.org.  The list archive
* is also located there.
* Duxbury Systems' web site is http://www.duxburysystems.com
* * *


* * *
* This message is via list duxhelp at freelists.org.
* To unsubscribe, send a blank message with
*   unsubscribe
* as the subject to <duxhelp-request@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>. You may also
* subscribe, unsubscribe, and set vacation mode and other subscription
* options by visiting http://www.freelists.org.  The list archive
* is also located there.
* Duxbury Systems' web site is http://www.duxburysystems.com
* * *

Other related posts: