[duxhelp] Re: The BANA template creates new paragraphs when reference page numbers appear mid-page

  • From: Susan <chrn3292@xxxxxxx>
  • To: duxhelp@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 17 Apr 2006 15:28:02 -0500

The BANA template was specifically set up so page numbers could be inserted without any other intervention ... which accounts for the difference between that template and any of the others.

Susan

Joanmarie Diggs wrote on 4/17/2006, 2:52 PM:

<smile>  I did not use either of those styles.  Can you tell I don't use the BANA template as much as I should?

I didn't number the pages in Word.  Instead, I just imported the document into Duxbury with the soft page breaks as they were. When I do this using Duxbury's textbook format, the text that follows a reference page number is not formatted as a new paragraph.

--Joanie