[duxhelp] Re: The BANA template creates new paragraphs when reference page numbers appear mid-page

  • From: "Joanmarie Diggs" <joanmarie.diggs@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <duxhelp@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 17 Apr 2006 15:52:06 -0400

<smile>  I did not use either of those styles.  Can you tell I don't use the
BANA template as much as I should?

I didn't number the pages in Word.  Instead, I just imported the document
into Duxbury with the soft page breaks as they were. When I do this using
Duxbury's textbook format, the text that follows a reference page number is
not formatted as a new paragraph.

--Joanie

  _____