[duxhelp] Re: Thank You

  • From: "Jack Maartman" <jmaartman@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <duxhelp@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 18 Aug 2006 00:25:36 -0700

Hi Peter:

I haven't responded to the survey.  Apart from the translation table
changes, I find very few differences between 10.5 and 10.6. I have
experienceed no crashes in Win98.  As long as my last beta doesn't get
inactivated with theI am more than happy, in fact privileged to have what I
have.

I have found myself of little help because I lack a braille embosser,
downloading to a braille notetaker.

I have made considerable headway with doing raw search and replaces for
utf-8 sequences to ISO 8859 western European ISo, or for that matter central
european windows.

It's worth noting that Czech, Slovak, Hungarian and Esthonian are not yet
encoded and these are languages now official in the EeC.  The codes are
listed in World Braille Usage 1990, which doesn't mean they are up to date.