[duxhelp] Tabs in paste

  • From: "Michael Surato" <suratomi@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <duxhelp@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 29 Mar 2006 14:14:51 -0500

Hi,

While I was working with this beta, I have come across another issue
like the "smart" quotes. If a document has tabs in it, additional markup
is included if it is pasted into a document. It correctly identifies tab
characters if it is run through the installer, however.

Opening this document with Duxbury results in the following code:
,? l9e has"s tabs 9 x4

Pasting the contents of the document results in:
,? l9e has----"s tabs --9 x4

Please note that the tab characters were replaced with 2 dashes.

Thank you very much for your hard work! It is very much appreciated.

|            Michael Surato                 |
|      Resource Center for Persons          |
|           with Disabilities               |
|      Michigan State University            |
|            120 Bessey Hall                |
|        East Lansing, MI 48824             |
| Voice: (517) 353-9643 Fax: (517) 432-3191 |