[duxhelp] Suggestion regarding DBT Win 10.6

  • From: "Amir Soleimani" <amirsol@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "DBT Win alpha list" <duxhelp@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 14 Apr 2006 09:15:21 +0430

Hi all,

Hope you're doing well. I joined the DBT Win alpha list yesterday and hope to
be able to make decent contributions to the development of this great product.

I'll actually start alpha testing DBT Win as I got to work tomorrow, but here's
a suggestion for the next release. If possible, I suggest that a "File Search"
facility be added to the File menu. It should let users quickly locate the
files they want by specifying at least part of the file name, its extension, a
word from its contents, etc., in the fields this new dialog would offer. It
should also allow users to use wild cards in some controls. Currently among
assistive technology products Kurzweil 1000 offers such a facility and it would
be cool to have something like that in DBT Win.

Best regards,
Amir