[duxhelp] Re: Subject: Re: Tell me more button in DXB codes quick reference

  • From: "George Bell" <george@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <duxhelp@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 10 May 2005 17:52:09 +0100

Hi Sean,

I'm sure everyone will understand if I say that I'd rather
not move the goal posts.  Debugging and testing software
(Albeit DBT) is what this list is all about, and while it is
technically off topic, if we can't help another DBT user
occasionally, then my name's not George Bell!  (Smile)

Brooks
> Sent: 10 May 2005 17:47
> To: duxhelp@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
> Subject: [duxhelp] Re: Subject: Re: Tell me more button in

> DXB codes quick reference
>
> Sorry folks... everyone else seems fixed but me.
>
> 11 jpgs totaling just over a Mb in size George.  Do you
want
> the on the list or just to you and Peter?
>
> sean
> * as the subject to <duxhelp-request@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>. You
may also
> * subscribe, unsubscribe, and set vacation mode and other
subscription
> * options by visiting //www.freelists.org.  The list
archive
http://www.duxburysystems.com