[duxhelp] Re: Styles

  • From: "JAN CARROLL" <jcarroll@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <duxhelp@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 22 Jul 2004 14:51:51 -0400

I went back and the BANA template is not an option.  I even did the unhide the
template thing.  Where did it go, OH MY!

>>> peter@xxxxxxxxxx 7/22/2004 2:30:43 PM >>>
Jan,

Never mind that last message.

What you should select is the **BANA** template, not the **textbook**
template.

We developed the textbook template internally.  Susan (who is a trancriber)
made the BANA template.  It's a much better template for your purposes,
especially once you're used to it.