[duxhelp] Re: Styles

  • From: "Peter Sullivan" <peter@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <duxhelp@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 22 Jul 2004 14:28:52 -0400

Jan,

I don't know what, if anything you did wrong.  But perhaps you can send me
the document as it exists so far.  I suspect that, despite your intentions,
DBT created a new document based upon the "English (American) - Standard
Format" template.  Whether you've found a bug in DBT or just misunderstood
or mis-typed something, I cannot say.