[duxhelp] Still loosing focus after ms-word import

  • From: "Westmoreland, J. R." <jr@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: duxhelp@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 28 May 2004 11:35:04 -0600

With beta3 I'm still loosing the focus on the application after doing a
ms-word import.
There is a warning box that appears after the import that indicates that
the embosser settings will not fix with the default, or something like
that.

When I click "ok" on the open box, after selecting the template and
importer, there is a pause then jaws says "duxbury braille translator"
twice then a very long pause as the file is imput then I have to alt+tab
to get focus on the window again where I see the warning.

Anyone else seeing this?
Any ideas?

J. R.

______________________________
J. R. Westmoreland
PacifiCorp
I/T
Telecomm Data Communications
Phone: (801) 220-4784

This email is confidential and may be legally privileged.

It is intended solely for the addressee. Access to this email by anyone else,
unless expressly approved by the sender or an authorized addressee, is
unauthorized.

If you are not the intended recipient, any disclosure, copying, distribution or
any action omitted or taken in reliance on it, is prohibited and may be
unlawful. If you believe that you have received this email in error, please
contact the sender, delete this e-mail and destroy all copies.