[duxhelp] Simbraille fonts with Word importer not working

  • To: <duxhelp@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 22 Jun 2004 11:21:51 -0500

Hello everyone,

We've just found that the "Treat braille and simbraille fonts as
braille" check box under Global|Word Importer does not seem to work in
the beta.  The imported simbraille/braille characters are not ignored in
the translation step, as they should be.  We frequently used this
feature in 10.4.

Kelly
Mr. Kelly Leonard
Assistant Director, TAEVIS