[duxhelp] Should we allow power users to activate?

  • From: "Mike Gorse" <mike@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <duxhelp@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 21 Apr 2006 13:45:26 -0400

We are considering allowing users to activate if they have write access to features.ini (this would have the effect of allowing power users to activate unless the administrator has customized the permissions on it). This would, in some cases, remove the need for the administrator to run DBT after installing it in order for it to be activated for other users.

Is this what people want?

-Mike