[duxhelp] Re: Shortcut preferences

  • From: "Peter Sullivan" <peter@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <duxhelp@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 27 May 2004 12:11:45 -0400

... but I must retract part of my message.  There already are colons on the
labels in the Document/Page Numbering dialog.  Here the labels are for group
boxes, each of which contains a set of five radio buttons.

So I don't have a theory about a way to fix the issue for screen readers,
other than to take steps with each screen reader individually.

However, I remain hopeful that the issue Émile originally raised, in the
Shortcut Preferences dialog, may be resolved by adding the colon at the end
of each label.