[duxhelp] Several questions about some codes

  • From: "Pascale ISEL" <p.isel@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <duxhelp@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 2 Dec 2004 17:21:28 +0100

I'am Pascale ISEL from AVH PARIS, and we are working to translate the 10.5'S
documentation into French.
I need some explanations about some codes that I don't clearly understand.
Thanks in advance for your help,

Codes [lps] and [lpr]:
I understand what they do, but not when they can be useful. I read the
example in the Help menu, but it is not clear...

Codes [meg] and [mec]: I don't understand what "guidewords" are...

Code [svant]: I don't understand what "anticipator" means.

code [vcs:M:N]
I very well understand the [vcs]...[vce] codes, but the meaning of the
parameters is not very clear: I made several experiences with different
parameters after [vcs], I notice that it changes the number of blank lines
above and under the text, but I can't explain the rule.