[duxhelp] Server Problem

  • From: Anne Ronco <anne@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: Duxhelp@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 25 Apr 2005 12:33:08 -0400

Dear Duxbury Beta Testers,

One of our servers is temporarily out of service. Our current estimate is that it will be fixed by tomorrow.

In the meantime, Help/Check for Updates, Web Registration and the Partners page will not be available.

I apologize for any inconvenience and thank you for your patience and understanding.

Best regards,

Anne Ronco
email: Anne@xxxxxxxxxx

Duxbury Systems, Inc.
270 Littleton Road, #6; Westford, MA 01886-3523 USA
TEL: + 978-692-3000 FAX: + 978-692-7912
Email (general): info@xxxxxxxxxx
Web site: http://www.DuxburySystems.com
Duxbury Systems, the first name in software for Braille - since 1975.

* * * * This message is via list duxhelp at freelists.org. * To unsubscribe, send a blank message with * unsubscribe * as the subject to . You may also * subscribe, unsubscribe, and set vacation mode and other subscription * options by visiting http://www.freelists.org. The list archive * is also located there. * Duxbury Systems' web site is http://www.duxburysystems.com * * *