[duxhelp] Re: Search & Replace problem

  • From: "hhms1@xxxxxxxx" <hhms1@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: duxhelp@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 11 Jul 2006 19:29:15 GMT

Peter:
I have been in contact with Don Breda once again about the problem of a portion
of text becoming embedded within a code box during a search & replace operation.
I completely removed all Duxbury files from my computer and installed the
newest version of 10.6 today, thinking that somehow there were some corrupted
files in my system. It did not solve the problem.
Don says he has discussed this problem with you, and suggests that we may be
able to set up a remote system so that you can control my computer and see if
we can duplicate the problem and get a handle on it.
I know you are just as busy as I am, but if possible let's try to work out a
time that would work for both of us.  My system is a Dell Optiplex GX 270, with
wireless capability through Inernet Explorer.
Thanks. Johnn Hemphill, Helping Hands Braille Ministries. (Victor's brother, in
case you remember him).