[duxhelp] Scientific Notebook and Formatting Text

  • From: "Joanmarie Diggs" <joanmarie.diggs@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <duxhelp@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 19 May 2006 16:56:17 -0400

Hi All.  First I want to add my thunderous applause for the addition of
autosave.  <smile>  And secondly I want to give my thanks to Peter and Mike
for adding support for the various and sundry Scientific Notebook issues
I've reported recently.  10.6 is working quite nicely with my SN docs!
I'm afraid, however, that I just found something that Duxbury currently
doesn't support:  formatting text to be bold, italicized, or "emphasized".
I've attached a sample.
Given the late stage of the testing cycle, I'm submitting it for
consideration just in case it happens to be an easy fix.
Take care and happy Friday!