[duxhelp] Re: Request for input on DBT installation

  • From: "Jack Maartman" <jmaartman@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <duxhelp@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 21 Jul 2004 08:34:24 -0700

Thanks Peter:

However I am still a bit confused. I am almost certain, that the default
configuration is supposed to be North American Ascii. At least I think it
says so in the documentation.  I thought the internationalization dialog was
for display purposes only.  If you can clarify this for me It would kill
more than a few birds with one stone.

Thanks

Jack