[duxhelp] Re: Request for input on DBT installation

  • From: "Jack Maartman" <jmaartman@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <duxhelp@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 22 Jul 2004 09:39:31 -0700

I do not want to stray off topic, but unless the braille reading world can
confine itself to no more than two tables, I anticipate a lot of trouble. I
realize this is neither Duxbury's function nor call, and I persist in my
belief that braille has become an eight-dot system, with a variable set of
six dot encodings. I also realize that this is not pertinent to the next
release, so I hope you will all forgive me.

Jack