[duxhelp] Re: Question about the Global Short cut keys.

  • From: "Peter Sullivan" <peter@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <duxhelp@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 16 Aug 2004 15:45:42 -0400

Dave,

There is a reason.  The shortcuts have been moved so that they refer to
items in the Document menu.

I did this on the supposition that you'd only be visiting the Global Menu
items on occasion, but want to visit Document Embosser Setup and Document
Printer Setup relatively more frequently.

For what it's worth, with SETUP improvements released with Beta 5, many
users won't need to go to Global, Embosser Setup at all.