[duxhelp] Re: Question about the Global Short cut keys.

  • From: Dave Durber <dadurber@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: duxhelp@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 16 Aug 2004 15:45:44 -0400

In prior versions of DBT, when you launched the program and the
initial screen came up and before creating, opening or importing a
file, we were able to use the <CTRL+F11> and <CTRL+F12> short cut key
combinations to open the Embosser Setup and the Printer Setup Menus
respectively under the "Global" menu.

I notice that this is know longer the case in 10.5.

I found this out this afternoon after just opening DBT 10.5 and I
tried the <CTRL+F11> key combination to open the Global Embosser Menu
without first creating, opening or importing a file.

Was there a specific reason for doing this?  Because, if there wasn't,
I don't know about other beta testers, But I would like to see those
two short cut keystrokes reinstated, if at all possible.

Thanks in anticipation.

Dave Durber