[duxhelp] Re: Question 99 - Embosser Setup

  • From: "George Bell" <george@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <duxhelp@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 17 Mar 2005 23:15:15 -0000

Hi Jack,

"computer expertise appears to be lower among students in
the U.K."

I'd like to know what you base THAT statement on?

But that said, a student may be told that they can emboss
their work to ABC embosser, which may be close by, or even a
million miles away.

In fact, they often don't actually want to emboss their work
at that time, just prepare it for their chosen embosser -
which could even be on the network in their halls of
residence.  (And I have many cases of that requirement)