[duxhelp] Progress

  • To: "Duxhelp (E-mail)" <duxhelp@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 27 Oct 2002 14:09:13 -0000

Hi all,

I know it's been very quite lately, but as many of you know, I've been to
Closing the Gap in Minneapolis, followed by a couple of days at Duxbury Systems
close to Boston.

I've hit a kind of brick wall - and even the guys at Duxbury are stumped.

How to we organise all these codes in such a way that users who want to use
Codes can easily locate the one or ones they want?

I had thought initially of laying them out in a similar way to the Layout Menu.
 However, the Layout menu does not list all codes.

Then I thought of just trying to group them into general Topics, like Page,
Line, Translation, etc., much as the Layout Menu,  but more detailed.

But then I hit on things like [;] and [:] for grouping words, which applies in
so many places.  So thought of a Miscellaneous section, but that seemed to grow
far to large to be practical.

Even Peter and Joe Sullivan are scratching their heads over this one.

Has anyone got any ideas at all?

Please let's discuss on the list.

George Bell
Techno-Vision Systems Ltd