[duxhelp] Problems with reply and reply-to from CNIB address

  • From: "Sean Brooks" <Sean.Brooks@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <duxhelp@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 10 May 2005 12:08:28 -0400

Hi Duxburysystems systems people and apologies to the other beta testers for
the somewhat off-topic post:

Recently (round about the 4th of May or so) when people on this list working at
CNIB (specifically Anita Munshi and myself; both CNIB email users) use reply or
reply-to our post ends up as garbled code (I have a sample if you require it)
rather than the plain text it is sent in.  This has only started happening very
recently and I am wondering if it is your side or ours (since it seems only to
be affecting CNIB addresses)...

as you can see, regular direct posts get through fine.