[duxhelp] Page numbers throw off the formatting of a long TOC

  • From: "Joanmarie Diggs" <joanmarie.diggs@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <duxhelp@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 17 Apr 2006 15:14:49 -0400

Hi again.  This is the second issue that was pointed out to me by someone
regarding 10.5 which seems to be present in 10.6.

Given a table of contents that spans multiple pages, the presence of the
braille page number in the bottom right corner throws off the formatting of
the final item on the page.  As evidence, before and after screen shots.  On
the first screen shot, page numbering is set to begin with page two.  The
bottom of the Table of Contents in braille appears like this:

When I change page numbering to begin with page one, the final line on page
one is not aligned with other entries as can be seen here:

Should the braille page number be on a line by itself if a table of contents
spans multiple pages?

Take care.
Joanie

JPEG image