[duxhelp] Re: Optional hyphens

  • From: "Peter Sullivan" <peter@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <duxhelp@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 26 Apr 2006 12:55:02 -0400

Mike & Michael,

There is, should you care to explore it, a clipboard viewer program supplied
with Windows XP.  This program can be run by entering "clipbrd.exe" at the
Start, Run prompt.

I believe that, were Michael to run that program, he could save the contents
of his clipboard just before attemping the paste into DBT.  He could then
e-mail the clipboard contents file to Mike, who could open it and then paste
into DBT to see the problem firsthand.

The ClipBook Viewer, as this program is called, requires that a service be
running in order for it to work.  However, for somebody with a bit of IT
know-how, as you two definitely have, this shouldn't be a problem.