[duxhelp] Re: Optional hyphens

  • To: <duxhelp@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 26 Apr 2006 12:23:34 -0400

Proper or not, this has been the preferred method for getting text into
DBT for some time (years) in our shop.

|            Michael Surato                 |
|      Resource Center for Persons          |
|           with Disabilities               |
|      Michigan State University            |
|            120 Bessey Hall                |
|        East Lansing, MI 48824             |
| Voice: (517) 353-9643 Fax: (517) 432-3191 |