[duxhelp] Re: Optional hyphens
- From: "Mike Gorse" <mike@xxxxxxxxxx>
- To: <duxhelp@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Fri, 28 Apr 2006 14:18:39 -0400
Hi again, Michael,
Peter has found a way to determine whether text on the clipboard was put
there by Word, as long as Word is still running.
Should we interpret U+00AC as an optional hyphen rather than a not sign when
pasting from Word? We may be able to do this for 10.6 if it is what people
want, but we cannot commit to it.
* * *
* This message is via list duxhelp at freelists.org.
* To unsubscribe, send a blank message with
* as the subject to <duxhelp-request@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>. You may also
* subscribe, unsubscribe, and set vacation mode and other subscription
* options by visiting http://www.freelists.org. The list archive
* is also located there.
* Duxbury Systems' web site is http://www.duxburysystems.com
* * *
Other related posts: