[duxhelp] New icon on desktop why?

  • From: "Westmoreland, J. R." <jr@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: duxhelp@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 28 May 2004 10:59:29 -0600

After doing the uninstall of beta1 and the reinstall of beta3 I now have
a new item on my desktop.
The item is "DBT remove code - don't delete.txt".
Where did it come from? Can I remove it? What is it good for?

______________________________
J. R. Westmoreland
PacifiCorp
I/T
Telecomm Data Communications
Phone: (801) 220-4784

This email is confidential and may be legally privileged.

It is intended solely for the addressee. Access to this email by anyone else,
unless expressly approved by the sender or an authorized addressee, is
unauthorized.

If you are not the intended recipient, any disclosure, copying, distribution or
any action omitted or taken in reliance on it, is prohibited and may be
unlawful. If you believe that you have received this email in error, please
contact the sender, delete this e-mail and destroy all copies.