[duxhelp] Re: New DBT 10.6 beta now available
- From: "Mike Gorse" <mike@xxxxxxxxxx>
- To: <duxhelp@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Thu, 19 May 2005 21:16:18 -0400
Yeah, you caught me -- the program still says it's 10.5. That should be
rectified in the next beta that we release.
Also, many of you have probably figured this out by now, but it will install
to c:\duxbeta by default, and, if you put it there, it will tell you that
you need to deactivate. It requires this so that it doesn't keep multiple
versions of the license files lying around on your system. When you
reactivate, the shipping 10.5 will work again in addition to the beta if you
still have it installed.
----- Original Message -----
From: "Joanmarie Diggs" <joanmarie.diggs@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Thursday, May 19, 2005 12:55 PM
Subject: [duxhelp] Re: New DBT 10.6 beta now available
Hi Mike. Just installed it. I will be on the lookout for actual bugs.
the meantime, the about dialog and help menu need updating to reflect the
version number change.
* * *
* This message is via list duxhelp at freelists.org.
* To unsubscribe, send a blank message with
* as the subject to <duxhelp-request@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>. You may also
* subscribe, unsubscribe, and set vacation mode and other subscription
* options by visiting http://www.freelists.org. The list archive
* is also located there.
* Duxbury Systems' web site is http://www.duxburysystems.com
* * *
Other related posts: