[duxhelp] New DBT 10.6 beta now available

  • From: "Mike Gorse" <mike@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <duxhelp@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 19 May 2005 10:41:55 -0400

Hi all,

We have decided that the next version of DBT will be called 10.6 and have released a new beta. It includes embosser and translation table fixes and several other changes. We are intending for this beta to be feature complete. To get it, select "Check for Updates" under the DBT help menu, and you should be presented with a web page with a link to download it along with a list of changes from the last beta. If not, then you may download it directly at
http://www.duxburysystems.com/downloads/dbt_10.6/setup-dbt-beta20050518.exe

On a side note, Peter will be out of the office until Monday and will likely have several things to catch up on when he returns, so please report any issues with the beta to me or to the list for the time being.

Best regards,
-Mike