[duxhelp] Re: Network install

  • To: <duxhelp@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 30 Mar 2006 09:58:38 -0500

Fair enough. Creating transforms was the next item on my testing list,
so I will create a couple and test deployment with a policy.

Just as a FYI, one thing you will want to add to the documentation is
that the slsService consumes TCP port 8080. I was about to report that
the license server did not work, when in fact I had a conflicting
service that prevented the license from being found.

|            Michael Surato                 |
|      Resource Center for Persons          |
|           with Disabilities               |
|      Michigan State University            |
|            120 Bessey Hall                |
|        East Lansing, MI 48824             |
| Voice: (517) 353-9643 Fax: (517) 432-3191 |