[duxhelp] Re: Network install

  • From: "Peter Sullivan" <peter@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <duxhelp@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 30 Mar 2006 08:59:52 -0500

Michael,

It should be possible to apply a transform to reset the activation path.
It's simply a property in the MSI file.

However, I advise this on the basis of very limited knowledge and
experience.  I've developed an MSI installer, but haven't worked with them
much.  And I've never worked with applying transforms.

In any case, I appreciate your feedback.