[duxhelp] Re: More on screen corruption

  • From: "Peter Sullivan" <peter@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <duxhelp@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 29 Mar 2006 21:54:08 -0500

Joanie,

I'm sorry about the delay getting back to you on this thread.  Your report
below is more than detailed enough.  I've no problem at all seeing the same
problem.

I've re-opened problem #1535, which describes a problem with DBT's choice of
initial scroll positions when a document is first opened.  The problem had
been moved from my pile to Bob's, because I thought that we had things
working just before beta 1 was posted.  But your description points out that
the improvements I have made aren't always applied.  So I'll try again.

This is something that I'll probably work on tomorrow; I'll be offline for
the evening.  This problem appears to be just the kind of thing to occupy me
for an hour or so of quiet time away.  So I do hope that we'll have it fixed
for beta 4.