[duxhelp] Missing MathType equations

  • From: "David Spybey" <dspybey@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <duxhelp@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 11 Feb 2007 16:34:43 -0000

I can remember mentioning earlier in the testing that some MathType expressions
seemed to disappear and I thought that this had been fixed. I cannot remember
if the fix was sent to me directly for me to make a change or if the fix was
incorporated into the software.

I am attaching various files to demonstrate the problem.

1 test: All the MathTyoe formula are imported.
14 test: The MathType in questions 3 and 4 is lost in importing the file into
DBT.
2 test: The MathType in questions 2 and 3 and 4 is lost in importing the file
into DBT.

I am using the "English(British) -with capitals" setting.

David Spybey