[duxhelp] Re: Mathtype missing item

  • From: "Peter Sullivan" <peter@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <duxhelp@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 5 Jan 2007 14:08:38 -0400

David,

It turns out that we are going to need to do another build for another round
of beta testing, because embosser settings are not "sticking" to embossers.
This is a defect in a supported feature, so we must fix it.

This means that the fix for the missing equation problem that you found will
be in DBT 10.6 SR1.  (We have not yet addressed the other problems that you
brought up.)

However, the MathType importer in general will still be considered
experimental when DBT 10.6 SR1 ships, and will not normally be enabled.