[duxhelp] Re: Mathtype missing item

  • From: "Mike Gorse" <mike@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <duxhelp@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 2 Jan 2007 13:53:35 -0400

Hi David,

Thanks for the feedback. (FYI, I had to search around for a way to extract your document since I'm not using Outlook, and, afaik, only Outlook knows how to extract winmail.dat.) We will not hold up SR1 for Mathtype-related fixes but will look at your document and work to improve things for a later release.

----- Original Message ----- From: "David Spybey" <dspybey@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>