[duxhelp] Re: List of files in View menu

  • To: <duxhelp@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 6 Apr 2006 14:20:34 -0400

Yes I am running beta 4.  I had two versions of DBT open - could that be
a problem.  I was looking at a file another staff member created which
had the wrong template selected accidentally, so I tried to open a new
document (in Braille) blank and wanted to copy and paste, that is when I
did not see any listing of documents in View Menu.