[duxhelp] Re: Line breaks in word files

  • From: "Peter Sullivan" <peter@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <duxhelp@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 21 Apr 2006 09:50:59 -0400

Michael,

Yes, anything that isn't recognized is ignored.  Idle (and x, a synonym) are
special because they are reserved to never be recognized.  Other things
might be used in the future, even if they are ignored now.

This is why you can read DBT 10.5 files into DBT 10.1.  The formatting and
translation may not be the same, but otherwise things should work out.