[duxhelp] Re: Languages on opening CD-ROM screen

  • From: "Peter Sullivan" <peter@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <duxhelp@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 3 Jun 2004 15:33:11 -0400

Jack,

There is no way to install a different language edition, regardless of
Windows version.

With Windows 2000 and XP it is possible to switch interface languages while
running DBT.  But there's just no way to do this in Windows 98.  In some
sense, this is a step backward from what we were doing earlier.  But it
makes testing the software much more manageable.