[duxhelp] Languages on opening CD-ROM screen

  • From: David Holladay <david@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: duxhelp@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 03 Jun 2004 10:19:42 -0500

As you probably noticed, the opening of the CD-ROM contain the following text:

Choose a Language:

English
Bahasa Indonesia (Indonesian) [No localizer yet working on Indonesian]
Dansk            (Danish)
Deutsch          (German)
Español          (Spanish)
Français         (French)
Italiano         (Italian)
Norsk            (Norwegian)
Polski           (Polish)
Portugués        (Portuguese)

We are very anxious to get the 4 html pages translated into the various
language listed here.

For beta 3, we had translation for Italian and one page in Danish.

For beta 4, we will add all 4 pages in German as well.

For most of our beta testers, you can ignore this message except to
indicate what you can test when you get access to beta 4. If you are one of
the language localizers, perhaps knowing the Italians and the Germans are
ahead may spur you to finish this portion of the translation.

-- David Holladay