[duxhelp] Re: Jumpping display

  • From: "Betsy Whitney, Dolphin Press" <brailleit@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: duxhelp@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 23 Jan 2007 09:28:03 -1000

Aloha Peter,
It has always jumpped up, not only just a page, sometimes 2 or 3, but always up.
Betsy
At 09:04 AM 1/23/2007, you wrote:
Betsy,

The jumping display issue is proving to be difficult, though we're still
targeting a fix and another round of beta testing.

Can you tell me, just so that I can be sure we're on the right track -- has
the cursor always jumped up a page?  Has it ever jumped down a page instead?