[duxhelp] Re: Interpoint Column Wasting

  • From: "albertm13@xxxxxxxx" <albertm13@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: duxhelp@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 2 Mar 2005 22:37:35 GMT

Hi,

I think they're 13 and then 1 but they could be 46 and then 4 because they're
far away from other text.  I suspect my ethernet to parallel adapter is eating
up some of my print out so I feel I should try hooking the printer up through a
real parallel port and not my ethernet adapter.

Thanks,
Albert

-- David Holladay <david@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Albert: