[duxhelp] Re: Install Word template

  • From: "Mike Gorse" <mike@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <duxhelp@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 23 Mar 2006 11:24:34 -0500

The issue I fixed was where DBT would prompt to install Swift when Word was running, even if it was already installed. It was unable to open the file because Word was using it, and DBT assumed that it wasn't there because it couldn't be opened.

-Mike

----- Original Message ----- From: "Peter Sullivan" <peter@xxxxxxxxxx>