[duxhelp] Index pro

  • From: "David Spybey" <dspybey@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <duxhelp@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 26 Feb 2007 15:44:46 -0000

David

I am still not getting good copy. The Braille is starting in the far
right hand cell and I am then getting a page length error.

Running WInBraille on A4 and then running the file that gave the error
through DBT works.

I unistalled and reinstalled but did not check that the dxemb.dll file
had gone between times. The one currently installed is dated 2/2/07
which is the date of when you sent me a modified file. However the one
you sent is 592kb and the one in the program is 610kb so I am assuming
that the correct one is in place. If you have any doubts please could
you attach the correct one for me to use.

David Spybey